Table of Contents
GERMANY are gearing as much as tackle the Czech Republic in a pleasant conflict earlier than their UEFA Nations League exploits begin once more.
These two sides share some historical past collectively, having competed within the European Championships closing over 24 years in the past.
Chelsea’s Timo Werner has 13 objectives in 33 worldwide video gamesCredit score: AP:Related Press
However this week, they will conflict below a lot much less severe circumstances as they meet in a pleasant worldwide.
What time is kick-off?
- Germany vs Czech Republic kicks off at 7.45pm (BST) on November 11.
- The sport will happen on the Pink Bull Enviornment in Leipzig, the place RB Leipzig play their house video games.
What channel is it on and might I reside stream it?
- Germany vs Czech Republic will likely be proven on the Sky Sports activities Pink Button.
- If you happen to’re a Sky buyer, the sport needs to be simple to entry. Simply press the purple button in your Sky distant and choose Germany vs Czech Republic.
- The sport may be reside streamed from a cellular or pill, as long as you obtain the Sky Sports activities app and sign up together with your Sky particulars.
What’s the staff information?
Germany go into this conflict with a little bit of a weakened squad, because the likes of Manuel Neuer, Matthias Ginter and Serge Gnabry miss out as a result of it is feared they may fatigue.
Chelsea striker Timo Werner and Bayern Munich star Leroy Sane additionally will not participate.
Robin Koch, Robin Gosens and Jonas Hofmann might maybe see their worldwide careers get a little bit of a kickstart.
Czech Republic might area a extra skilled aspect however they are going to seemingly miss out on a couple of gamers as a result of coronavirus.
Jan Boril, Ondrej Kudela, Lukas Provod and Filip Nguyen are all out due to the virus whereas Patrick Schick is injured.
West Ham stars Tomas Soucek and Vladimir Coufal might function.
- Germany – 4/11
- Draw – 19/5
- Czech Republic – 7/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.