Table of Contents
LIVERPOOL are set to journey to Aston Villa for his or her FA Cup third spherical conflict with Dean Smith’s aspect bang in kind.
Although Villa have confirmed a “significant” coronavirus outbreak at the club, and have mentioned they’re working intently with the FA. Villa will make an announcement on Friday morning on whether or not the sport goes forward.
Liverpool misplaced 7-2 to Aston Villa after they performed one another earlier this seasonCredit score: AP:Related Press
Up for the cup! Get Liverpool to beat Aston Villa at huge 35/1 price
What time does Villa vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Aston Villa’s FA Cup conflict with Liverpool will kick-off at 7.45pm UK time on Friday, January 8.
- The sport will happen at Villa Park.
- There shall be no followers in attendance on the recreation as Birmingham has been positioned in tier 4 of the federal government’s coronavirus restriction tips.
What channel is it on and may it’s stay streamed?
- Liverpool’s journey to Villa Park shall be proven stay on BT Sport 1.
- The sport is on the market for stay streaming from the BT Sport app, which you’ll be able to obtain onto your cell or pill system.
- You too can watch the motion from a Good TV, as long as it carries the BT Sport app.
Can I look ahead to FREE?
- EE clients can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- On the finish of the three months you’ll robotically roll onto the £15 monthly subscription.
- Or you possibly can cancel the trial at any time throughout the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Joel Matip picked up an adductor downside and won’t be obtainable for the conflict with Villa.
Lengthy-term harm victims Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk are nonetheless out of motion, which implies Liverpool’s defence shall be makeshift once more.
Naby Keita has a muscle harm and nonetheless is not match whereas Diogo Jota has a knee downside.
Kostas Tsimikas can be on the sidelines with a knee harm.
Aston Villa – 33/20
Draw – 5/2
Liverpool – 29/20
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.