PAPA John’s has launched a new Super Sunday deal where you can buy one pizza and get another completely free.
The pizza chain told The Sun the offer is “continuous” so fans can get their fix for less every Sunday until further notice.
Pizza fans will be glad to hear you can get the deal every SundayCredit: Papa John’s
How much you save, depends on which pizza toppings you choose and the size of pie that you go for.
The most expensive pizzas you can get in the deal will save you £22.99, including the BBQ Feast, Sausage & Pepperoni, All the Meats, and The Stinger, all in extra extra large.
You can’t use any other offer alongside the deal, and it’s only available on Sundays – starting from today.
And you can’t get a Double Up offer alongside the deal, which means you can’t get a double portion of a selected side.
You can get the offer if you collect your pizza from your local chain, or if you get it delivered to you.
For delivery you have to spend a minimum of £9.99 so you need to factor that in when choosing your pizzas.
To check out the menu, type in your postcode to find what your local branch is offering here.
How much can I save with the Super Sunday deal?
IF you’re planning on picking up the new Papa John’s Super Sunday deal, here’s what you could save:
- These size pizzas cost from £11.99 to £16.99, depending on which pizza you order.
- This means if you picked a pizza which costs £16.99, like The Bee Sting, you can get another £16.99 pizza for free.
- If you order a medium pizza, you’ll have to fork out between £13.99 to £18.99, depending on which pizza you order.
- If you choose a pizza at the top end of the price range, like the BBQ Meat Feast pizza, you can get another pizza worth up to £18.99 for free.
- A large pizza will set you back between £15.99 to £20.99, depending on which one you order.
- If you go for one of the most expensive pizzas £20.99 , such as The Stinger, you can get another pizza the same price for free.
Extra extra large pizzas
- If you’re feeling hungry, an extra extra large pizza will cost you between £17.99 and £22.99, depending on which pizza you order.
- So if you pick a £22.99 pizza like All the Meats, you can get another pizza which costs the same price for free.
You won’t be able to get the deal at stores in Butlins, Haven Holiday Parks, Ribby Hall Village, Planet Ice, on campus stores and in Ireland.
If you’re on a budget, then you can pick up two pizzas, a soft drink and a Sky movie all for just £5 at Asda.
The pizzas are worth £3 each, the drinks usually cost up to £2.10 and the movie voucher is worth £5.49 meaning you can save up to £8.59 with the deal (or 63%).
If you still want a bargain but don’t fancy pizza, then you can get £15 of takeaway for £5 on Deliveroo if you’re a new customer.
MoneySavingExpert reveals when the best days are to get takeaway deals from big chains including McDonald’s, Pizza Hut and Domino’s.
And here’s how to get a KFC Mighty Bucket for One meal for £5.49, saving £3, this February.